Hair is one of the vital parts of the body that defines the character of a person. A healthy and shiny hair can boost confidence and self-esteem. It is not surprising to know that a lot of businesses in the hair and beauty industry have been very successful since time immemorial. Both men and women spend a lot of their money are going to hair salons and buying hair treatments. These people put some effort in increasing the health and attractiveness of their hair. This includes curling, styling, coloring, straightening, extensions, and much more.
Most people are worried about hair fall and hair thinning. For men, the male pattern baldness, which has a medical term of androgenetic alopecia, often starts when the male is about 20 to 25 years old. Androgenetic alopecia is mainly due to the imbalance of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. When DHT becomes excessive in the scalp, it results in severe hair fall.
It is normal to a desire for a hair that looks rich and beautiful. More often than not, people want to achieve the stunning-yet-natural look. Effortless beauty makes people look longer and get the attention they desire. But what if you are suffering from hair loss? Chemical treatments for your hair may not be enough to solve the problem. What about the nutritional supplement for hair loss products such as the Foligain caplets? Let us talk about this product much further.
What Is Foligain Nutritional Supplement for Hair Loss?
The manufacturer claims that Foligain caplets penetrate the hair follicles via the bloodstream. The product stimulates hair growth. It provides the hair the essential nutrients to grow healthy-looking tresses.
Male pattern baldness starts at the crown or the temple of the head. When it comes to hair loss supplement, you want to use something that is a DHT blocker. When you block the development of DHT hormone to in the scalp, you may have found a solution to your hair loss. Can Foligain supplement caplets contain the right ingredients to increase the growth of hair and blood circulation on the scalp? It is said to combine DHT blockers, minerals, vitamins, and several compounds that promote hair growth.
What Should the Foligain Hair Loss Supplement Contain?
• Iodine – Hair follicles are quite sensitive and vulnerable to all sorts of elements. Iodine affects the thyroid gland that can also impact the growth of the hair follicles. When the follicles are healthy, it produces thick and shiny hair. On the other hand, it creates opposite effects when the follicles are unhealthy.
• Nettle Herb – This leaf extract works both in and out of the body. It is an herbal plant that restores the health of the hair. It is packed with vitamins and minerals that nourish your body systems. In addition to improving hair growth, it also helps your skin become clear and smooth.
• Ginkgo Biloba – It increases the flow of blood in the important parts of the body, including the fine capillaries, which in turn affects the condition of the scalp.
• Folate – It is essential for the body in producing healthy hair. It is vital for the growth of body tissues and function of the cells. Hair is known to regenerate fast; hence, folic acid prevents hair thinning and baldness.
• Saw Palmetto Berry – This extract interrupts the signals of the hormones and decreases the hair follicle uptake that is damaged by DHT.
• Biotin – It helps improve hair growth. It has a vital role in the health of nails, the skin, and hair. It is one of the major components in the process of hair growth.
• Vitamin B6 – It is considered to be beneficial in the prevention of severe hair fall. This vitamin produces melanin, which gives color to the hair.
• Zinc – Zinc promotes tissue development, cell reproduction, and repair of damaged tissues. When there is lack of zinc, hair shafts weaken. This leads to a slow growth of hair and hair breakage. Zinc deficiency is a contributing factor in hair thinning.
• Beta-Sitosterol – It is a plant extract that prevents hair loss problems. It is usually used as an oral supplement that has shown to be effective in people who is experiencing premature baldness.
• Copper – When hair lacks in essential vitamins and minerals, this can result in hair fall problems. The severity of hair loss depends on the amount of copper in the hair. This is because copper deficiency prevents the body from producing hemoglobin that transports the supply of blood to the roots of the hair.
• Niacin – This helps in the stimulation of hair growth and improves the blood circulation in the scalp. This is because niacin is considered to have a dilating impact on the capillaries and vessels.
• Ginseng – This root extract is beneficial for people who are suffering from unhealthy hair and hair thinning. Ginseng efficiently clears out toxins that are slow down hair regrowth and clog the follicles.
• Taurine – Many scientific studies have shown that the bulb of the hair follicles which attracts taurine helps hair to survive. It also prevents TGP to develop, which is known to inhibit hair growth.
These are the essential elements that help prevent hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth. However, Foligain Nutritional Supplement does not indicate the exact amount of their ingredients. Therefore, the effectiveness of the product is not guaranteed. Now, it will be your job to conduct your own research whether or not Foligain caplets can give the desired results.
Foligain Nutritional Supplement for Hair Loss claims to help both men and women address their hair loss problems. You need to take it orally so it can pass through the bloodstream and reach the hair follicles. But if the information about its ingredients is not clear, you cannot risk ingesting something into your body to help with your hair thinning and hair breakage. It is best to use products for hair loss that are truthful about their ingredients.