Why Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Is for You
The American Hair Loss Association says that two-thirds of 35-year-old men in America start experiencing hair loss. By the time they become 50 years old, 85% of them have already significantly lost their hair.
There are numerous types of hair loss in men: the most common of which is androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness. This problem often affects the front and top of the scalp. Some men have one bald spot, while others may have a receding hairline. Genetics is the most common cause and the most difficult to handle.
Minoxidil is an agent commonly used for hair restoration. This topical agent has, for over 15 years, been approved to treat male pattern baldness. It comes in 2% and 5% solutions. In the US, the 5% solution is exclusively for male use only.
Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men is a hair care product used to treat pattern baldness effectively.
Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment works to stimulate hair growth on the top of the scalp of men (Vertex area). It is said to improve blood circulation around the area of hair follicles to stimulate them to grow new hair.
Features and Benefits
Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men is a topical solution that has been available since 1987. It has been popular for being effective as a remedy for pattern baldness.
- It contains 5% Minoxidil as the active ingredient.
- 5% Minoxidil has been proven clinically to be the only component that can effectively enhance the growth of new hair. This element helps restores hair loss and pattern balding in men.
- The product is especially for men experiencing advanced thinning of hair.
- It does not contain any scent which is good for a man’s
- The result is better when used along with the Nioxin System Kit Cleanser and Conditioner.
Minoxidil 5% is for the exclusive use of men. It comes in a 60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle with dropper.
How the Hair Treatment Works
Apply 1 ml of Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men on the affected area twice daily. The package includes a child-resistant dropper applicator. It should be applied directly to the scalp in the area that is experiencing hair loss.
- Squeeze a small amount of Nioxin in your palm.
- Apply directly to your wet or dry scalp.
- Massage your scalp.
- Just leave the product on your scalp.
After using this product for two weeks, it is common to experience some hair fall. This is not a cause for panic. It only means that your hair is starting with a new growth cycle. An effective hair growth product will always cause hair to thin or fall before new and thicker hair grows.
Noticeable results of new hair regrowth should be visible after 4 to 6 months of continuous and daily use of this product.
Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men should be used continuously for sustained hair growth and to prevent recurring hair loss. For best results, store the product at 680F to 770F (200C to 250C) room temperatures.
Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men is intended for use only when pattern baldness is hereditary. It is also intended for adult use only (above 18 years old.)
A bottle of 60 ml (2 fl oz) Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men is good for one month use at twice daily application.
Feedback From the Users
Most users said the Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men is easy to use, efficient and gentle on the scalp.
Numerous users testified that the product produces the same results as the products they bought from salons. The main difference was they got twice the amount of Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men for the same price they paid the salons.
Although this product works best for hereditary pattern baldness, some users claimed they have experienced new hair growth after having illness-causing hair loss. Other users said they have been using the product as directed for two months but have not noticed any results yet.
Some users asserted that their hair loss stopped, but they did not regrow new hair. Most users advise using the product continuously. Otherwise, more hair loss will occur.
- Enhances blood to flow toward the area of the hair follicles to stimulate new hair growth
- Increases diameter of the hair shaft and size of the hair follicles
- Prevents additional hair loss in most users
- Lengthens and stimulates the growth cycle of hair
- High probability of 85% new hair growth after two years of continued used
- No required prescription for it is over-the-counter (OTC) product
- Continuous use of the product sustains new hair growth.
- The product does not offer a permanent treatment for pattern balding as you will need to use it indefinitely otherwise your hair loss will increase.
- It takes between 30-60 days after discontinuing use of this product before hair loss will get back to its original rate before the product use.
- It is not ideal for all skin types. If you have sensitive skin on your scalp, this product will cause some irritation or bleeding.
- Minoxidil has some side effects including irritation, dryness, scaling and burning of the scalp.
- It only works for men who are just starting to lose their hair and not for someone who is already bald.
- Its effectiveness is limited only to hereditary hair loss.
- It does not work for receding hairlines.
- It can cause a dent on the budget since it will be used continuously for life to sustain new hair growth and to stop hair loss.
Some men are complex and will have the patience to go through any ritual to regain lost hair. It requires a lot of discipline, though, to include a twice a day application of this product.
The 5% Minoxidil is the only ingredient in hair regrowth products that have clinical proof to back up its claim. It is made especially for men with genetically caused advanced hair thinning problems. This product optimizes the health of your scalp to stimulate regrowth of hair that is fuller and thicker.
Discontinuing the use of Nioxin Minoxidil 5% Hair Regrowth Treatment Extra Strength for Men will cause hair loss at a rate more than when you first used the product.