It can get stressful when you discover that you are starting to lose your hair. Some imperfections can be hidden by applying cosmetic products or wearing sleeved shirts and trousers. But when it comes to our hair, it’s quite hard to find a solution to keep this problem manageable, especially since it can occur in older people and even prematurely.
Fortunately, there are many anti-hair loss products on the market. Some require a doctor’s prescription, while others may be purchased over the counter. One of these products is Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo. The question is, is it worth buying this anti-hair fall product? Read this Revivogen Bio Cleansing Shampoo review to find out the answer.
Brief Product Description
Revivogen is one of the latest natural topical hair growth products that you can buy today. It has dihydrotestosterone (DHT) blockers that work like Propecia. Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo is a sister hair product, which means that you need to use it with Scalp Therapy and Conditioner to achieve improved hair growth.
For this reason, the manufacturer of this product sells it with other hair care solutions. Nonetheless, you can purchase this shampoo separately.
What Comes in the Box
All the Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo ingredients are organic. This means that it has no undesirable effects as opposed to other anti-hair fall products. Listed below are the active ingredients of this shampoo:
- Free Fatty Acids – These plant-derived fatty acids suppress (DHT) production. DHT is a sex steroid responsible for increasing body hair and muscle mass, as well as lowering your voice. It is also the leading cause of androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness as it destroys the hair follicles. With free fatty acids, you will have healthy and thick hair because these substances stop testosterone conversion to DHT.
- Azelaic Acid – This is a phytochemical used for treating acne, but it can also help prevent hair loss. It also has DHT blockers, which make it an effective cure for hair loss.
- Zinc – This is a nutrient that can help promote hair growth. This element extends the growth phase and shortens the hair loss stages of the hair regrowth cycle.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin helps to improve zinc activity during hair growth.
- Beta Sitosterol – This is a plant sterol that blocks 5-alpha reductase from converting testosterone to DHT.
- Saw Palmetto – This is a common ingredient in many hair loss treatments. This plant extract has fatty acids and plant sterols, which aids in inhibiting testosterone conversion to DHT.
- Proanthocyanidins – These are commonly known as minoxidil. This ingredient turns the resting phase of the hair growth cycle into a second growth spurt stage.
Here are some of the features of Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo:
- It Fights Dandruff – Dandruff is also one of the leading causes of hair fall. It prevents hair growth and weakens the strands of your hair, resulting in hair loss. With the help of aloe vera and menthol, this shampoo revitalizes and cleanses your scalp.
- It Has Moisturizing Agents – These components moisturize your hair, making it thicker and fuller.
- It Comes with Scalp Therapy and Conditioner – These additional products are optional because you can buy Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo for Fine and Thinning Hair
Short Summary of Feedback from Existing Owners
If you are reading some Revivogen Bio Cleansing Shampoo reviews, online most of them say that this shampoo has a good smell. However, when it comes to its efficiency as hair loss treatment, their opinions and views often differ.
One buyer said that the Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo helped to regrow their hair, but it didn’t actually solve thinning hair. Another user stated that she didn’t see any difference whether she used it or not.
But the most troublesome review comes from a consumer who said that it was causing more problems than before. According to the reviewer, he lost more hair when he started using the product. Even after two months of discontinuing the use of the product, he shed more hair than before he started using Revivogen.
Because of these kinds of reviews, you need to think twice about whether you should get a bottle of Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo 360 ml. or not, especially considering its high price.
Pros of the Product
Although Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo has received negative critiques from its users, it still has some positive effects on your hair. Listed below are the benefits of Revivogen Shampoo:
- It uses natural ingredients, which means it has minimal side effects.
- You can use Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo with other hair loss treatments, such as minoxidil and finasteride.
Cons of the Product
Of course, there is a reason why Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo gets negative reviews, and these are as follows:
- It’s expensive, regardless of whether you buy the shampoo alone or with some conditioner and Scalp Therapy.
- The spray nozzle often clogs and sometimes fails to work.
- You might not get positive results if you are using Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo
- It takes a while to see the result.
- It doesn’t make your hair thicker.
Who Should Buy This Product
Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo is best suited for both men and women, especially if you have been dealing with hair loss problems for at least five years. It is also perfect for consumers who prefer topical hair growth products than oral hair growth stimulants. Lastly, you can use this shampoo even if you underwent hair replacements.
Conclusion and Recommendation
Undoubtedly, Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo can help promote hair growth due to its multiple DHT blockers and anti-dandruff ingredients. However, this product is expensive, whether you buy the shampoo by itself or pair it with Scalp Therapy and Conditioner. Nonetheless, you need to buy them both because you can get the results you want if you follow their lengthy procedure. Otherwise, you won’t see that much of a difference if you use the shampoo alone.
If you want a quick and easy solution for hair loss, we recommend some of our hair growth stimulant products. Our hair loss treatment is cheaper than Revivogen MD Bio-Cleansing Shampoo. We also assure you that your hair will regrow and become thicker within just a few weeks.